What is the best performing window material?
Marvin chose Ultrex® fiberglass for the Infinity product line for one simple reason; it is superior to other window materials in virtually every category. Whether you are comparing material strength, stability, durability or thermal efficiency; Infinity's Ultrex Fiberglass is one of the best performers in every category.
- Infinity windows are made entirely of Ultrex®, a durable, pultruded fiberglass material.
- Ultrex fiberglass is 8x stronger than vinyl, 3.5x stronger than wood/vinyl composites (Fibrex®) and 3x stronger than wood.
- Ultrex fiberglass has a very low thermal expansion rate, which keeps the window stable and weathertight. Vinyl expands at over 7x the rate of Ultrex.
- Ultrex fiberglass is virtually maintenance free and resists warping, fading and chalking.
- Made from partially recycled materials, Ultrex is environmentally friendly and requires 39% less energy to produce than vinyl